Hi Girls...
It's been a long while since we last chatted.
Sometimes things happen in our lives that throw us completely off course.
I haven't stitched a thing in six months.
It's time to have a little fun! :)
I hope you can put a bit of fun into your day too!

.jpg)
Hi Paulette, I'm with you I have done any hand stitching in a long time but just picked up some Hardanger again this week. Maybe because we are vacationing in Wisconsin next month. I lone you work and shope to see more of it soon.
ReplyDeleteShay
Nice to see you back ... I hope the break has refreshed you and I'm looking forward to seeing some pretty stitching soon :-)
ReplyDeletePatty
I'm Very happy to see you again, because I knew your blog only one week ago and I was very sorry for your stop. Your works are amazing! A big kiss from Italy. Giovanna
ReplyDeleteHappy you came back!!! I really enjoy your work ....like you I love felt....so hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteHello Paulette. I am thrilled to see you post once again. I have missed you and your beautiful perfectly stitched treasures. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...
ReplyDeleteBem...você sumiu da minha caixa de entrada...E graças a DEUS reapareceu...BENVINDA DE VOLTA!!!!!Beijos e Bençãos.
ReplyDeleteHello Sweet P! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods and that your time away wasn't because of any bad news. Only good things for you, darlin'! I like the look of that stack of felt up there, you know how I love bright colors <3
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you whip up for fun.
Love,
Lisa
nice to see you back.
ReplyDeleteI´m lookin to se your pretty stitching soon.
Have a nice day
Ingvor
Oh how nice to see you post again. I hope your break has left you refreshed.
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet! Thank you Giovanna. xo
ReplyDeleteLove your creations! Looking forward to seeing your new treasures! Is there a way to click on any of your projects?
ReplyDeleteThank you Lynette! :) Sorry, but there is no way to click on anything yet.
DeleteI'm so excited to see a post from you again! I can hardly wait to see what beautiful pieces will fly off your nimble fingers!
ReplyDeleteHi Paulette!! I'm so glad you posted. Yes, life does have a way of taking us away from the past times we love so much. I hope you'll b e posting again and stitching what you love.
ReplyDeletexx, Carol
Hi Paulette,
ReplyDeleteWelcome back. Looking forward to seeing your lovely work again.
Hugs, Carla. :)
Hi! It's so nice to see you back! Hope everything is going great for you now. I know some creating will make you feel better. Twyla
ReplyDeleteWelcome HOME ;)
ReplyDeleteWellcome back!! I'm so happy to see your new post. I'm looking forward to admire your new projects.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Greece,
Nouli
Yea! So glad to see an update. I can't wait to see what you caome up with :)
ReplyDeleteYou've been missed ! Glad to see you back. Hope all is well with you and yours.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend,
Kimberly
Can't wait to see what you're up to, missed your :)
ReplyDeleteHallo! Welkum bak! Don't worry Iyve had blog braykes too! Can't wayte to see wat yu mayke. I luv bunnys so I like that bunny-tail pin yu mayde. Teehee. Mostly cos it's his bottom.
ReplyDeleteAltho yu hav been away yu ar still faymuss an yor treshzurs ar on pinterest by lots ov peepol!
Nose hugs!
There you are......so good to see you back.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meri
So nice to have you back again.. You have been missed. I just adore your beautiful work. I hope soon we shall see what your creative hands have made.
ReplyDeleteI hope all is well with you.
Thank you so much for wandering over and leaving a sweet note..
blessings,
Penny
Cant wait to see your magic. We all get busy and sometimes its ok to stop for a while. I love your work.
ReplyDeleteThank you Cindy! :)
DeleteDear Paulette, I'm so glad you're back. I kept checking your blog weekly in hope you're all right and you'd show some of your beautiful treasures again. I'm so thrilled! Was even clapping my hands :)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! Thank you so much Valeria! :)
Deletewelcome back my friend from far away.....I think you have made beautiful things again in the past 6 month....the colors of your new post are certainly the colors that I love....enjoy your sunday Paulette.....x
ReplyDeletehello Paulette, i`m glad you are back.
ReplyDeletei had found your site at the moment you stopped. but i looked everytime at your work and am amazed what a beautiful work you make.
it`s so inspirational,and make me happy everytime a look at it.
i go constantly say waow, and no way and just to forget to breathing.
so you do understand that i`m very happy you are back.
take your time, there is no rush in bloging, we all are here just waiting for all those beautiful things just to come ;-)
greetings miek
Hi Paulette, I am so glad that you are back. I always love looking at the wonderful things you make. I looking at your birdhouse pin as I type this. I just haven't had enough hours to do everything that I want to do. I will be stopping by. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.
ReplyDeleteHello Paulette,
ReplyDeleteI am so excited that you are back! I can't wait to see your next creations. Your work is absolutely lovely!
Dawn
Your back!!!! Oh my gosh-- I've missed you SO much girlfriend!! I'm doing the happy dance!! Hope all is well-- love you!
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Vicki
hey Paulette.... glad to see you...
ReplyDeleteI'm stitching too...taking an embroidery and embellishment class from Karen Ruane..
my arm is killing me though... silly thing has been bad for over 2 years now... I'm going to try some laser next I think...
it's so lovely to see you back in blogland Paulette :)
ReplyDeleteACHO LINDO SEU TRABALHO !!!!! QUE VOCE POSSA VOLTAR LOGO. QUE DEUS MUUUUUUITO TE ABENÇOE !!!
ReplyDeletePaulette,
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to see you back I really missed reading and seeing all your beautiful creations on your blog. I haven't kept up with my blog for a year now but, I enjoy reading others. Do you have your Etsy shop again also? Welcome back♥
Hello Paulette,
ReplyDeleteI have just found you through JAbbott and can hardly believe the amazing beauty that you create - such a wonderful gift you have and what a huge inspiration you are - obviously to many people besides myself! Thank you for spreading such delight in blogland! Joy x
Hello Paulette,
ReplyDeleteI have missed your blog and your beautiful items on Etsy. Everyday I hope I'll get an email that says you are back. I hope you are taking care of you and putting yourself first above all others. You have brought so much beauty to my life. Thank you, and welcome back.
Mary
We surely must be sisters! I know no one like you or me! Your work is beautiful! Only those who create by hand appreciate others like them! I don't know what is my favorite piece! What do you do with such masterpieces? I enjoy your work and please continue to inspire us all! Thank you honey!
ReplyDeleteThank YOU, iluvlace, for such a sweet comment!!! xo
ReplyDeleteYour work is very creative and gorgeous. Love looking at your items.
ReplyDeleteThank you Joyce! :)
ReplyDeleteYour creations are just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHope to find templates, at some point?
Greetings from Mie (in Denmark)
Thank you, Mie. I'm so flattered! :) xo
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you are posting your creations again. Your work with felted wool is just amazing--and very inspiring!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and so enjoy it! Brightened my day. :)
ReplyDeleteYour work is beautiful, mood lifting and inspiring.
Thank you for sharing.
~Vicki
How sweet you are! Thank you Vicki! xo :D
ReplyDelete