Hi Sweeties!
How are you? I hope everything is well and you've had some time these past few weeks to enjoy what you love to do. :)
It's hard to find the time sometimes, isn't it? Life can get so busy. I know how droopy I feel when weeks pass by without any creative "me" time. :(
Fortunately things around here have quieted down some, and all of a sudden there's a bit more time for stitching. (Happy dance!!!)
For the past week my desk has been a happy host to a mess of patterns and felt.
Hopefully, I'll be able to dust out the cobwebs in my Etsy shop soon!
If you can't find the time to do something you love ... try your hardest to make some! ;)
Thank you for the lovely comments you left on my last post. Just as always they brought big smiles and a warmed heart!
See you all again soon!

Paulette:
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to see that you've found time to create! Everything you do makes me smile, and I'll surely visit when your shop is open again.
I LOVE your pins!
xo
Donna
Hi Paulette. I'm so glad you're back! I adore your beautiful work and find you so inspiring. I'm wanting to try my hand at felt work but can't seem to find where to buy the wool felt from. I live in South Africa and don't have much to buy here. Please could you email me at mozroberts@mweb.co.za with details of where to buy online from. I'd be so grateful. Warm Hugz. Moz
ReplyDeleteLove all the pins you make, will be visiting your shop when your up and running x
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy! I don't know which I like more - the little poodle or the beautiful black heart!!
ReplyDeleteSweet Paulette, more lovely intricate makes, I so love each and every one of them and am so happy that you've MADE time to get busy with more in preparation for your Etsy spot: I'll be watching out - I especially love that little white poodle she's so delightful, as well as little bluebird with string of pink hearts on your left margin there!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a wonderful weekend!
Joy xoxo
Paulette, I literally gasped when I laid eyes on the poodles! I don't know that I've ever seen anything cuter! I am so glad you have had some creative time. It is good for the soul. Have a wonderful holiday weekend! Love, Twyla
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you've been able to find some "me" time! I always enjoy seeing your beautiful pins, and even more than that, I enjoy wearing them. I always receive so many compliments, and I'm very pleased to say that my friend Paulette made them!
ReplyDeleteHello Paulette,
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE your poodles and sheep! You have such talent.. Beautiful workmanship Paulette.
Enjoy your weekend.. It is so good to see you here.
blessings,
Penny
The poodles are soooo cute. Are they on your Etsy. I will go check it out.Your work is so devine...what a fine touch you have Hon!!!
ReplyDeleteXXOO Marie Antoinette
Oh my, I'm at a loss for words... your felt creations are just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI often wish that I didn't need to sleep, so that I could have more time...or that there was an extra day in the week just for me me me! I'm so glad you are making time for you - it is so life-affirming and soul-restoring to have Me Time, isn't it? And your latest creations - stunning! I can't wait to buy one when you stock your shop! Chrissie x
ReplyDeleteomg! i LOVE that poodle! i'm liking that white bird pin too! good golly.... you are just sooooooo creative!
ReplyDeleteit's been hot. too hot for my liking. school kids have been getting out early because of the heat. boy! where are the "good ol days"??
all's good here. i'm selling my house and downsizing. i'm staying local so i won't be going far. the hard part will be selling the house. as gorgeous as it is, modulars are a hard sell. oh well, kay serra, serra!
happy september!
hugs :)
Thanks for coming to visit us Paulette! You comment made me so happy. I havent had much time this summer to work on projects. My SIL was with us recovering from her chemo and surgery for 3 months. But what a gift from God!! Thank you for your prayers so much.
ReplyDeleteI am so amazed every time I see your sweet creations. They are so enchanting and always make me smile.You make felt some alive!
Have a great holiday weekend!
Blessings, Edie Marie
Wow! I can't wait to see your new pins. So glad that you are finding some time to create.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful holiday weekend!
I am so amazed every time I see your sweet creations So glad that you are finding some time to create.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day
Ingvor
Paulette, friend of mine collected poodle stuff for years and I've seen a lot of poodles in various media--yours are among the cutest !~! Ooooh, I just now see the white star that says Wish in the middle-very very unique. Do you sew the tiny beads or glue them in or a combination of both? I'm trying to branch out a bit and have several kinds of glue....
ReplyDeleteYour pieces are beautiful and all the sweet stitching you add! I have a black labradoodle for a grand dog....I just may need on of those black poodle pins!
ReplyDeletexo,
Deb
I am loving the poodles!!!!
ReplyDelete:-D
Paulette- such beautiful new treasures--- you HAVE been busy!!! I'm just always in awe of your beading and intricate little stitches-- your patience is amazing. Your gift of stitching is truly your passion--
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Vicki
You are so right, I need to make time. Been sorting out the house and can't actually get to my worktable but I need to do something soon, especially since we're back at school on Monday!
ReplyDeleteYour poodles are fabulous, I love the way you've given the impression of their curls. Such exquisite work as usual x
I just love your work. Thanks for putting me on your blog list, I really appreciate it. I wouldn't have found you if it wasn't for Joy. Jo x
ReplyDeleteHappy Holiday Weekend. You know I love all of your pins, but at the moment I am quite taken by those poofy little poodles. Too Cute!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you have had time to stitch. Your work is so gorgeous and unique.
xx, Carol
Those are just beautiful!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteAs always lovely to see what you've been doing and if we don't make time no one else will x
ReplyDeleteEverything looks beautiful especially your wonderful poodle!
ReplyDeleteYou make the loveliest things :)
ReplyDeleteThese are like mini treasures.
ReplyDeleteRegards diane
The poodles and sheep are adorable! Your lovely creations always inspire me. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYour creations are Stunningly Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us!
ReplyDeleteYou're so sweet! Thank you! xoxo
DeleteLovely hearts, but these poodles are sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tatyana
Wow Paulette you have done it again, stunning pieces of work, I am so in love with the pooch so darn cute, you are just so talented, love them all.
ReplyDeleteHugs Linda
I'll be your "happy dance" partner Paulette!! I was just lamenting the very same thing on my own blog this morning..... sheeesh.. some days! It's all phone calls, organizing...re-organizing and then more hurry and wait for folks who don't show up to do what they are supposed to do anyway...arrghhhh....
ReplyDeleteYou make the most stunning beaded lovelies. I wish I lived close to you so you could show me how you do it. I just couldn't pick a favorite to save my life! (((HUGS))) Susanne :)
ReplyDeleteOh boy, time is indeed a slippery bugger! It's rather gotten away from me lately. Look at all your wonderful new creations! Your new animal creations are fantastic, I can't decide which one I like best, the poodles, the lambs, or the birdies, I'm such a sucker for all God's creatures (except the creepy-crawly variety). I adore the "bubbly" looking fur & wool, it's just too cute, and very clever! Oxo~L
ReplyDelete