Top of the morning to you, Sweeties! ;)
Shamrocks, leprechauns, fiddle and flute music and
the best parades ever...St Patrick's Day is always such fun!
Tonight it's corned beef, cabbage and potatoes for the guys. They love it. I don't
eat meat myself, but I'll have some soup with those veggies, and lots
of delicious Irish soda bread. Umm!
In last week's post, you saw the start of a couple of new
birdie pins. Here they are all finished up.
Instead of flowery necklines,
this time around I decided to give them fancy spring bonnets tied with big
bows! :)
Did you see those two adorable kissing bunnies in the first photo? More about them in next week's post!
May your day
be touched with a bit
of
Irish luck
brightened by a song
in your heart
and warmed with the smiles
by the people you
love. :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day, Sweet Friends!!!
♥ Paulette
Ptaszki przecudnej urody :) :) :) pozdrawiam serdecznie :)
ReplyDeleteHappy St.Patricks day to you, too! Your display is adorable! The new birdie pins with the bonnets are cute as buttons, your so talented. Hope your soda bread comes out better than mine did, but it did make yummy croutons, I guess anything is yummy if you put enough seasonings on it. :)
ReplyDeleteYour birdie pins are lovely, Paulette,
ReplyDeleteand of course they are - everything in this blog is beautiful!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Lovely birds!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Bjs
Your birdie pins are so lovely and sweet, all your pins are sweet.
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy St. Patrick´s day.
Vi celebrate not this day, in Sweden, can you told me more abut this day.
Have a sunny day
Hugs Ingvor
They turned out positively adorably, Paulette! The bows are precious, too!
ReplyDeleteHappy St. Patrick's Day!
Kelley~
Oh your birds are so so sweet and lovely!! Their attention to detail is just gorgeous! Happy St. Patrick's Day, enjoy your yummy eats, I'm making corn beef and cabbage for tonight in the crock pot too! Have a wonderful day! xo Holly
ReplyDeleteI love all the fine, detailed stitching you do which gives your gorgeous birdies so much character and personality.
ReplyDeleteThose Bonnet Birdies are so sweet!! Happy St. Pat's to you too!
ReplyDeleteDarling bird pins :) Cute ceramic bunnys!
ReplyDeletewarmly,
deb
Happy St. Patrick's Day! As I thought, the kids loved my beautiful new pin. I told them my friend Paulette made it, and they were thoroughly impressed!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Those birds are absolutely stunning. I love love love them.
ReplyDeleteПривет! Какие прелестные птички! Браво!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty little birds. The perfect spring accessory! Hope you didn't party too hearty yesterday!
ReplyDeletexx, Carol
Your birds are absolutely beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteИ я поздравляю с днем Патрика!
ReplyDeleteПтички мне очень понравились! Они очень красивые, оригинальные и смотрятся роскошно!
The birds! The bonnets! The embroidery! CUTE! I always enjoy my visits here.
ReplyDeletexo,
Deb
Oh my word! I just love those birdies with bonnets, and as always so beautifully stitched!
DeleteYour little birdies are adorable all dressed up in their spring bonnets!
ReplyDeleteLoved the birds Paulette. You did a wonderful job once again. They are a sign that spring is coming :-).
ReplyDeleteAmy S.
Thank you Amy! Happy spring to you! xo
Delete